Thursday, April 21, 2011

File renamer turbo 2.67

Categories:

 

Quickly rename multiple files & folders and tag your music library!

Keeping track of all your music, images, videos and other files will quickly become a chore unless you carefully manage the file names.

Now you can save time and get better file names in a matter of seconds. With File Renamer Turbo, you can easily rename multiple files in one batch. You can also rename files with just two clicks, directly from Windows! Automatically set MP3, OGG, WMA, M4A, APE, FLAC, MPC tags, organize your photos based on their type or size, fix irritating issues like double spaces or wrong casing in file names, and much more.


Download file renamer turbo

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to File renamer turbo 2.67

July 10, 2021 at 12:53 AM

I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues.

Better File Rename crack

Post a Comment

Link dead , link invalid , suggestions or criticism ?
Please explain or tell to us by leaving a comment bellow.

By RANDYSHARE